Muncie Arts & Culture Council Board of Directors
- The MACC Board of Directors is pleased to announce the Call for Nominations for 3-year term Board positions to filled by membership elections each year.
- All MACC Members are encouraged to submit nominations.
- The MACC Executive Committee receives and reviews all qualified nominations, thoroughly assesses the interests and expertise of each nominee relative to the needs of the organization, and recommends a slate candidates.
- Final selections among the recommended candidates and all nominees will be determined by a vote of the membership. Voting will open Monday, December 3rd and close Friday, December 14th, 2018 at 4:00 PM.
- New Board members are announced at MACC’s Annual Reception in January 2019 and take office immediately.
Instructions for Submitting Nominations
The Call for Nominations is limited to the Muncie Arts and Culture Council membership. MACC Members are encouraged to nominate qualified candidates. There is no limit to the number of candidates each member may nominate for one of the three open Board seats.
- Contact each nominee and confirm their willingness to be nominated and to serve if elected.
- Gather the following information for each nominee: full name and contact information, a cover letter written by the nominee confirming their interest, a resume listing their current affiliation(s) and previous nonprofit experience, and your reasons for nominating.
- Submit all nomination information in a single email to Muncie Arts and Culture Council Executive Director Braydee Euliss at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Board of Directors Nomination for 2019
In order to have a pool of qualified candidates, we recommend that prior to submitting any nomination(s) you review the Roles and Responsibilities for MACC Board of Directors.
Deadline to submit nominations is 4:00 PM on Friday, November 9, 2018.