CALL FOR NOMINATIONS:
Muncie Arts & Culture Council Board of Directors
Nominations are currently being accepting for three open seats on the Board of Directors.
The call for nominations is open Tuesday, October 1st – Tuesday, November 12th at 4:00 PM.
- The MACC Board of Directors is pleased to announce the Call for Nominations for 3-year term Board positions to be filled by membership elections each year.
- All MACC Members are encouraged to submit nominations.
- The MACC Executive Committee receives and reviews all qualified nominations, thoroughly assesses the interests and expertise of each nominee relative to the needs of the organization, and recommends a slate of candidates.
- Final selections among the recommended candidates and all nominees will be determined by a vote of the membership. Voting will open Monday, December 2nd and close Friday, December 13th, 2019 at 4:00 PM.
- New Board members are announced at MACC’s Annual Reception in January 2020 and take office immediately.
Instructions for Submitting Nominations
The Call for Nominations is limited to the Muncie Arts and Culture Council membership. MACC Members are encouraged to nominate qualified candidates. There is no limit to the number of candidates each member may nominate, and self-nominations are accepted. There are three open Board seats for 2020.
- Contact each nominee and confirm their willingness to be nominated and to serve if elected.
- Gather the following information for each nominee: full name and contact information, a cover letter written by the nominee confirming their interest, a resume listing their current affiliation(s) and previous nonprofit experience, and your reasons for nominating.
- Submit all nomination information in a single email to Muncie Arts and Culture Council Executive Director Braydee Euliss at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Board of Directors Nomination for 2020
In order to have a pool of qualified candidates, we recommend that you review the Position Description for the MACC Board of Directors for roles and responsibilities prior to submitting any nomination(s).
Deadline to submit nominations is 4:00 PM on Tuesday, November 14, 2019.